Jenks Long Insurance was established in 1934 by Albert E. & Lois S. Long. Native to the area, Albert had the wisdom and the means to provide the financial assistance this community needed in order to continue to grow. Having been active in the first Ford dealership, Albert began financing autos and soon ventured into the insurance business. William S. Jenks, Jr. joined as a partner in January 1947. Since then the agency has continued in growth, purchasing several smaller agencies increasing to the present staff of five, guided by the current owner, William S. Jenks, III. Bill moved to Rolla in May 1970 after graduating from Westminster College and serving in the military. Jenks Long currently serves a large client base in the Rolla area. This includes individuals as well as local businesses all of whom are provided the most comprehensive coverage available.